What comes to your mind when we ask for your data or information?
You deserve to know leakplay.com
This document shows everything we use the data you share with us for. Here is every detail on what information we collect, who we share it with, and how we use it.
Important Information: Please read this policy statement carefully as we have made updates to our Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement goes into effect as immediately as February 1st, 2020.
LeakPlay Privacy Statement
Introduction and overview
LeakPlay uses advanced technology and marketing strategy to promote good music around the globe. Because we believe that everyone has a right to privacy, we want you to know how we collect, process and share your personal information.
Scope and application
This notice affects all users of LeakPlay’s services anywhere in the world.
This notice applies to all users of LeakPlay website, features, or other services anywhere in the world. This notice specifically applies to:
– Music & Video Lovers: individuals or entities that love to have their favourite licensed music or videos on their phone to enjoy at any time, with lyrics and videos.
– Musicians, Upcoming Artistes: individuals or bands who have licensed music and want us to help promote them, to upload their content to the world wide web.
– Others: individuals that have leaks and controversial videos and want to upload to the world. Your data is safe.
The practices described in this Policy are subject to applicable laws in Nigeria as well as international laws. Please contact us or through the addresses below with any questions regarding our practices in a particular country or region.
Data collections and uses
The data we collect
– Data users provide to LeakPlay, such as during account creation, signing up for News Letters, etc.
– Data created during your use of our website, such as location, app usage data, and device data.
We collect the following data directly or indirectly:
1. Data Users Provide. This data may include:
- User Profile: We require data when a user creates, modifies, or logs into their account when they comment on posts with correct emails.
- NewsLetters: We would love to send you beautiful emails whenever an update comes on that we are sure you would not want to miss. You have to add your data in the contact forms on the page.
2. Data created during use of website. This includes:
- Usage data: We collect data about how well you use our services (including analytics that we or third parties conduct for the purpose of improving our services). This includes data such as access dates and times and pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and third-party sites (ads) or services used before interacting with our services. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers
What are Cookies?
Cookies are snackable bits that your devices take from our servers whenever you use our website. These cookies will help your device get more features faster.
If you post a comment on our website, these cookies will stay on your device to remember the next time you log in. If you already have an account, and you log in, a temporary cookie will reside in your browser. Cookies contain no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. So we cannot trace your identity from the cookies.
How we use your data
LeakPLay collects and uses data for ensuring seamless services that you will enjoy, and other products and services. We also use the data we collect:
– To enhance the convenience of our users and the proficiency of our services
– For customer support
– For research and development
– To send marketing and non-marketing communications to users
LeakPlay does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing.
LeakPlay uses the data it collects for purposes including:
Providing services and features.
We use the data we collect to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services. This includes using the data to:
– Create and update users’ accounts
– Help you get relevant content every time
– Personalize and improve the services, including to develop new features and to provide or recommend music, videos, lyrics, features, content, and advertisements
Safety and security.
We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users.
– Using a device, location, profile, usage, and other data to prevent, detect and combat fraud or unsafe activities
– Authenticating users
– Developing safety features
LeakPlay uses the information we collect to provide customer support and to take action necessary to effect changes arising from a complaint related to copyright infringement.
Research and development.
We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, and product development to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance our services, improve our ability, and develop new features and products.
LeakPlay may use the data we collect to market our services to our users. This includes sending users emails about our services, features, promotions, sweepstakes, studies, surveys, news, updates, and events.
Data retention and deletion
LeakPlay retains user profile, and other personal data for as long as a user maintains their account.
You may request to delete your accounts at any time. Following such request, we delete the data.
Users may request the deletion of their account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Grounds for processing
We only collect and use personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so. These include processing personal data to provide requested services and features for legal purposes.
Choice and transparency
You have the rights to decline or not give consent to our usage of your data. However, be warned that that will cause you and your device an inability to fully access and enjoy our website and services. You can set your browser to Not Accept Cookies.
Updates to this notice
If we make any significant changes, we will notify you in advance via email. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.